Tuesday 20 September 2011

Living in a powder keg and giving off sparks

In the gorgeous Sarah Misfit's recent garage sale, I was lucky enough to score Bonnie Tyler.

Woo hoo!

So I'm paying a little bit of homage to Stevie Nicks' song Leather and Lace ("I have my own life. And I am stronger than you know" - isn't she wonderful?)







Leather batwing top (Sarah's garage sale); black lace skirt (charity shop, £3.99); tights, shoe boots, belt and trashy jewellery (cheap cheap cheap from charity shops); Chronic Bitchface - caught it from the Mistress, La Misfit. I actually look as though I am peeking up my own skirt. Who wouldn't?




Rock chick, oh yes indeed. Fenn Wright and Manson silk palazzo pants (new with tags, £6 from Chesterfield flea market)



        But I think we need to hear from the lady herself, Neath's finest.

                Take it away, Bonnie - "Turn around..."



11 comments:

Pull Your Socks Up! said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing this incredibly gorgeous leather top here - I'm sooooooooooo happy that you were the one to score this gem!!!! You have styled it to perfection and I want to play bitch-face dress-ups with you!! Love those silk pants - grrrrrrrrrr!! xoxoxoxo

Vix said...

Phwoar! I'm so glad you bought that Bonnie Tyler number, I'd have had it myself if I'd had the boobage to fill it properly.
You look absolutely gorgeous, bitchface or not.
Those trousers? I'm dying with envy. The shoes? Argghhh! xxx

Kitty said...

I was wondering who bought the top-it look great, esp. with the pants. I'm very jealous of your height!

Nelly said...

I was so tempted to buy that one and would never have done it as much justice as you have,Looks great on you!!

Vintage Coconut said...

You look great in the top & I love the pants you wore with it.
I like the shoes also, the ones in the top picture are so cute!

Helga said...

Holy SHIT you look SMOKIN' MEGA HOT!!! Who else could carry this off?! NO ONE BUT YOU!! OMG.I saw that batwing top and thought-nah.But no I think hell YES! O but you have a slinky sexy bod! Hahaha,Bonnie Tyler,amaaazing gravel voice!Who doesn't love that song?! My Daddy adored "It's a Heartache",actually!
Great jewellery,darl....it's all just too much for my 7:26am mind!!EEEEEEEEEEEEK!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

Those pearls are fabulous, dahhhling! That outfit is uber elegant. =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Kitty said...

Darl your followers thingy STILL isn't showing up when I go to your blog...have tried several times so pls don't think I'm ignoring you :) Will keep trying.xx.

Unknown said...

How am I TWO DAYS LATE on this? Am I mental? No! Well, yes, but also I'm just so full of snot - please forgive me darling!

You look AMAZING! I'm SO glad you bought Bonnie - honestly, you just look incredible in her. The skirt is adorable but THE PALAZZO PANTS BLOW MY MIND! OMG they are truly spectacular.

And you looking up your own skirt? Fabulous.

Sarah xxx

Vintage Sweetheart said...

That top is smoking and the video is hilarious!

E :)

mstwotoes.com said...

Excellent publish, very informative. I ponder why the opposite experts of this sector don’t realize this. You should continue your writing. I’m confident, you have got a great readers’ base already!